This week I... cooked my first successful batch of pancakes ever (well, if you don't count the first two), forgot my umbrella in a downpour, listened to Dido's new song over and over, started watching Vanderpump Rules (like I needed another rubbish reality show to get addicted to), and got through the tail end of the working week like a zombie. But now I'm on holidays! So let's kick it off in spectacular fashion, with some ice-cream and mint-chocolate topping, and five things making me happy...
1. Blank pages in my notebook. Just asking to be filled.
2. Putting my tracksuit on at the end of a long day.
3. My first Cadbury Creme Egg of the season. (Is Easter a season? I think so.)
4. Excitement for my trip. Three days, people. Three days!
5. My friends. They are the best ever. I know everyone thinks that about their friends, but it's really true of mine – I hit the jackpot with these girls. We went to Bungalow 8 this week to clink glasses for Jess' leaving and I had one of those moments where I looked around at the ladies I've known since I was 15 and felt really lucky that they've put up with me for so damn long.