This week I... came home to find a new big-screen TV in the hall (well done you, Dad), cried for the full 40 minutes of the Parenthood finale – alternating happy and sad tears, made lots of plans, burned two of my fingers and got a paper cut (not a good week for my hands), and met my friend Sarah's brand new baby boy Henry. His tiny face is so cute it makes my ovaries hurt! And on top of that, here are five things making me happy...
1. Nights on the couch with my folks. We don't agree on many TV shows – but we do agree on tennis. And lately there has been plenty of that on the box!
2. When the hot guy jogging in front of me decides to take off his shirt. Good call.
3. Having exactly the right amount of change for my train fare. To. The. Cent.
4. When cafes serve jasmine tea.
5. Mini light shows on my wall, courtesy of my hanging lanterns.