This week I... got my new instax mini in the post (it's so cute, I'm busting to try it out!), found out the hard way that no amount of green beans can make up for eating a tub of Phish Food, finally watched Man On Wire – pretty much with my mouth gaping the whole time, and went back to the gym for the first time since Christmas. I have only one word for you: Pain. And before I go and pop myself a Coke and bag of salt and vinegar chips (because it is Friday after all), here are five things making me happy...
1. Buying a new lipstick. Sometimes it's the little things, you know.
2. Planes flying overhead. They remind me that in exactly 24 days, I will be on one.
3. The lady with flowers all over her bike. Wanna go tandem?
4. Getting a giant delivery of Ben & Jerry's at the office. And eating it at my desk, straight from the tub, the way you really should.
5. The cafes are open again! I've been back at work since December 27th, but apparently the cafe owners in these parts decided they needed more of a holiday because they didn't come back until this week. The return of good lunch options was appropriately celebrated with a chicken caesar wrap on Wednesday.