This week I... stayed up until 3am on New Year's Eve (and if you know me, you know that is a huge effort), dug an old dress out of my wardrobe, which got a surprising number of compliments, started reading The Happiness Project, took down my Christmas tree (and felt like crying a little bit), ate Pad Thai two nights in a row, and went back to work after a long weekend – and by 9:30am, I felt like a glass of wine. And now that we're done with the weekly highlight reel, here are five things making me happy this week...
1. Finally getting the chance to use my new Herschel backpack. I love it so!
2. Watching New Girl with my sister. We laugh in all the same places.
3. Walking behind someone wearing really nice perfume.
4. Finding a random box of chocolates in the cupboard that I bought in case we needed an emergency gift over Christmas. And guess what? We didn't!
5. Celebrating NYE with good friends, champagne, fireworks and ridiculous hats.